Quemetipjeff Admin replied

293 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Chamku In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Chandrama Singh alias Chamku is raised by Baba, a Naxal leader, in the southern interiors of Bihar, after his family was brutally murdered. He later gets picked up under a covert Governmental program jointly conceived by RAW and Intelligence Bureau to carry out political assassinations. He falls in love with Shubhi, a kindergarten teacher and decides to lead a reformed life but a chanced encounter entangles him in the world of crime once again.
After witnessing his entire Bhagpur, Bihar-based family being killed by Thakur Mahendra Pratap Singh, a traumatized and injured Chandrama Singh wakes up in a hospital, is adopted by Naxal leader, Baba, and grows up to become one himself. Years later, after killing Ramji Mahto, the police kill Baba, while Chandrama is hospitalized after being shot. When he recovers, he is told by Officer Vijayraj Kapur that he must agree to become a police-assassin or be killed in an 'encounter'. Chandrama agrees and undergoes vigorous training in all combat aspects along with 29 others for over 3 years. He then re-locates to Mumbai, and lives with another assassin, Arjun Tiwari, his mother, and falls in love with a school-teacher, Shubhi, while carrying out a wide variety of assassinations against 'anti-nationals'. Chandrama's only goal is to locate and kill Mahendra while Arjun wants to retire and re-locate to his home-town in Sultanpur. With increasing pressure of marriage from a pregnant Shubhi, Chandrama will find his life changing even more after Arjun gets killed by the police, and he is instructed that he cannot kill Mahendra - who is very influential - and is all set to become a Member of Parliament.
As it was a movie directed by Kabeer Kaushik of "Seher" fame, i was expecting much more than served. The promos were lacking the pull and so was the movie. It started offa regular revenge drama when a child witnesses the murder of his family and then remembers it to take his revenge later on in his youth.<br/><br/>The child is picked by a naxalite group led by Danny and he transforms him into a sharp shooter Bobby Deol. The twist in the story comes when Bobby is chosen by the Intelligence Agencies to work for them. And thats it, no other novelty is there in the plot and there are the same old sub plots of love and emotions seen several times before on the silver screen.<br/><br/>It is strange why the director selected this script, which had nothing new to offer and had no experimentation which was seen in his first movie "Seher". Subjects on Police and Intelligence Agencies seem to be the favorites of Kabeer Kaushik. But this time he has not given even half of what was there in "Seher".<br/><br/>Though the performance of Bobby Deol needs special mention but that goes unnoticedthe film fails to generate any interest. He shows improvement in his actan extension to what he played in "Bichhoo". But an entire talented starcast is just doing nothing in the film. Priyanka Chopra looks ravishing but has no characterisation to work on. Irfan Khan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Rajpal Yadav, Deepal Shaw are simply there doing their act unconvincingly. There are no relief momentsboth Ritesh & Rajpal are given intense characters for a change, which sadly does not work.<br/><br/>Music also has the same feel of being unimpressive and Monty has just given a regular score for the movie. Action is good but the viewer gets an overdose of bloodshed. In the recent times, similar kind of subjects have been seen earlier in "Contract" and many more.<br/><br/>So there in very less to offer this time by the talented directorhis script lets him down.
I am u huge fan of Bobby Deol. He started acting in films of his father, Darmendra. The acting of Bobby was awful! When he played in movies, not directed by his father, he was far betteran actor.<br/><br/>This movie is again directed by Dharmendra. I've seen Dharmendra's movie for more than 20 years now, when he was an actor himself. I've been knowing this man through his films. I can understand the name Chamku, but knowing that this film is a copy of Hit-man (2007) I don't understand the name. Who calls a professional hit-man "Chamku"? Besides that this film is a copy, noting about this film, seeing it from a Bollywood perspective, is new. Bobby Deol's and Irfan Khan's acting was good,always. But Ritesh Deshmukh was not great, and that disappointed me. Ritesh is a great actor, but that did not come out in this movie. Priyanka Chopra was awful,always.<br/><br/>The story was not new, the action wasn't new, the story twist was not a surprise. I'm glad Dharmendra introduced Bobby to the Bollywood cinema, but time has already come that Bobby Deol has to let go his father's hand. The first baby steps have already been made, there is more for Bobby in the Bollywood cinema than to play in his father's films. Bobby deserves much more than that.

Ultra Tune with Jean Claude Van Damme malayalam movie downloadFlashback in hindi free downloadDeath a La Carte full movie free downloadhindi The Task free downloadThe 4th Company movie in hindi dubbed downloadhindi Victory: A Star Wars StoryEpisode 1.133 full movie online freeTorrente 4 full movie with english subtitles online downloadShu and the Was Scepter sub downloadthe Northfield download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Quemetipjeff
Please log in to post a reply.